Major Renovation at Ramada Kingston Hotel and Conference Announced
Multi-million-dollar renovation revitalizes Hotel and Conference Centre.
May 31, 2017 – Kingston, ON: Diamond Hotels Management Inc. is proud to announce the substantial completion of renovations to the Ramada Kingston Hotel and Conference Centre. The hotel has undergone a major renovation to completely revamp and rebrand the property, which now showcases Ramada’s established design standards and amenities.
“We are excited to introduce this revitalized, mid-market hotel brand to Kingston” said Scott Follwell, General Manager, Ramada Kingston and Chief Operating Officer, Diamond Hotels. “The property’s prime location, adjacent to Highway 401 and minutes from downtown, positions it well for both leisure and business travelers who will appreciate the significant enhancements that have been made.”
The Ramada Kingston is pleased to offer:
- 161 completely renovated guest rooms. Each features new furnishings including large work desk with ergonomic seating, refrigerator and coffee maker, updated baths and free Wi-Fi for convenient connectivity.
- New Aquatics and Fitness facility features indoor pool, fitness room, as well as an outdoor recreation and sitting area. The secure entrance to this building will now serve as the point of entry to guests occupying pool side guest rooms.
- Renovated front desk and reception area welcomes guests with updated appointments representative of the Ramada brand.
- Revitalized meeting spaces offers contemporary décor and amenities.
- An enhanced exterior which now features new stucco, paint and rock wall as well as new landscaping, lighting and parking lot paving.
About Ramada Hotels and Resorts
With over 800 full-service hotels spanning 63 countries, Ramada Worldwide is one of the most recognized hotel brands in the world. Ramada offers guests well-appointed rooms with free Wi-Fi, comfortable beds & modern amenities. Ramada is designed for today’s business & leisure travelers with on-site restaurants and the services and amenities in demand by today’s travelers. Wyndham Rewards, the loyalty program available to Ramada guests, has been ranked the #1 Best Hotel Rewards Program by U.S. News and World Report (2016-2017).
About Diamond Hotels Management Inc.
Exceeding the expectations of corporate, group and leisure travelers is the hallmark of Diamond Hotels’ guest focused approach to hospitality. Our hotels offer leading meeting, conference and event spaces, award-winning dining and state-of-the-art recreation facilities. Located in Kingston, Diamond Hotels Management Inc. owns and operates the Delta Hotels by Marriott Kingston Waterfront, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Kingston, Holiday Inn Express Sault Ste Marie and the new Ramada Kingston Hotel & Conference Centre.
For more information, please contact:
Rose Bertoia | Director of Marketing, Diamond Hotels Management Inc. | 613-650-5422 | click here to send email