Your primary responsibility will be to provide creative and administrative support duties related to the daily
operations of the marketing department for all companies associated with Diamond Hotels Management Inc. You
will coordinate a range of marketing processes, events, and projects under the direction of the Director of
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (including but not limited to):
– Develop, supervise and maintain print and digital materials related to our brands and ensure their proper
implementation & distribution, organizing by deadlines.
– Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, develop creative artwork for all collateral/promotional
activities for specific events.
– Keep up to date on brand specific information and identify and communicate promotional opportunities, also
on our website.
– Gather all requests for donations and review with hotel General Manager and Director of Marketing on a
– Conduct market research on a continual basis to identify market changes and trends.
– Develop newsletters, direct mail pieces, mass emails, promotional pieces, coupons, etc.
– Develop standardized sales materials, proposals, and presentations and provide support to the sales and
– Maintain and interact with customers and clients directly on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.),
email signatures, surveys, etc., and work with clients to develop references and testimonials.
– Monitor media (online & print) and track communications related to the company.
– Act as a liaison to media outlets, graphic designers, and web designers.
– Interface and negotiate with suppliers to provide quotes on marketing materials.
– Minimum 1-year experience in a marketing support role, preferably in a hotel environment
– Must be proficient in the use of Photoshop
– Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to prioritize to meet all deadlines
– Must be a proven team player, professional and enthusiastic with excellent organizational skills
– Experience with major social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
– Must be self-motivated, confident, energetic, innovative, creative and have great attention to detail.
– Must be able to work general office hours (8:30/9:00am to 4:30/5:00pm) with occasional evenings and
Interested and qualified candidates can forward their resume and cover letter to:
Sarah Wilson, Human Resources Generalist
Email: click here